- Land Size: 723 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Roof: Iron
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Fair
- House style: Bungalow, Other (Cottage)
- Garaging / carparking: Off street
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Timber
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Timber
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed), Air Conditioning
- Electrical: Satellite dish
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, - Satellite Dish - Garden Shed - 2 x Book Cases
- Kitchen: Original, Upright stove, Gas bottled and Finished in Timber
- Living area: Formal lounge, Separate dining
- Main bedroom: Double
- Bedroom 2: Double
- Bedroom 3: Double
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Garden
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools
About this listing
Here's an opportunity not to be missed.
This historic character villa sits on a large section right in town and has oodles of potential.
Situated in a superb location, there's the opportunity to renovate the home and bring it back to its former glory or spend a minimal amount to make viable as a rental property.
This is truly value for money.
Don't delay, call Rhys now for more information.