We’re committed to handling any complaints or disputes fairly, professionally and expeditiously. The following procedure is how we’d do this:
- You’d be referred to the manager of the branch for a chance to lodge your complaint and talk things through.
- If you’re not satisfied with the response from the manager, we would invite you to make a written complaint to Highland Real Estate Group Limited (contact details below).
- Highland Real Estate Group Limited would acknowledge receipt of your complaint and commence a review. If deemed necessary, we would invite you to partake in a discussion with all the relevant parties.
- Highland Real Estate Group Limited would respond to you upon completion of the review.
- If you are dissatisfied with the outcome, we would suggest a further course of action.
Please note: You may access the Real Estate Agents Authority’s complaints process without first using our in-house procedure. Use of our in-house procedure does not prevent you from complaining to the Authority.
Contact details for complaints and disputes with Harcourts Alexandra:
John Petre, Manager
2 Limerick Street, Alexandra 9320
Office Phone: 03 440 2088
Mobile: 027 433 6058